Submitted: 12-01-2013 by tameggo
Tropical Seals 1.7 Spray Skirt (Blue)
Fits my 17' Perception Essence snug and tight. Putting the skirt on is quick but not the easiest. The shock cord lining is strong and thick but that is exactly how I want it. This skirt will not come off accidentally although with a quick pull on the big yellow release handle, it pops off very fast and easy should you need a wet water exit. It drys quick, has a top front webbed pocket for small items. The zipper on the pocket is sturdy and of good design. A sewed-in arched piece keeps the skirt up off your legs and helps alleviate water runoff from ocean spray and waves. The cockpit doesn't get too hot, when summer Florida temperature is unbearable. This skirt is well constructed, well sewed and thoughtfully designed for longevity.

I couldn't ask for anything better for my needs. Why a 9 and not a 10, well it's had 8 months of use and still looks brand new but I need at least a year or two under the belt to give it the full 10.