Submitted: 11-27-2013 by MW

I don't own it but I had a chance to test a friends out. I love how portable it is, it tracks great and is pretty fast due to the light weight. It performs very well for a folding kayak. You can't compare it to a rotomolded kayak, those are still superior due to the weight and rigidity.

I do question the durability because a couple bumps will show dents and creases which may effect the integrity and fold marks. It is not very stable in rough water, if you become sideways and get hit by a wave, there is a high chance of flipping.

I do wish they give an extra outer vinyl bag to protect the kayak instead of using the kayak folded into a bag itself. This will prevent scratches, creases, and dents during transport.
I think future improvements that will be nice would be to adhere a vinyl skin underneath the kayak.
Have a support brace to convert into a catamaran design with inflatable tubes for extra stability.
I do wish the price point to be around $500.