Submitted: 11-25-2013 by Brian

This Pungo 120 is my 3rd kayak. I'm looking at this from a different perspective because I'm using a sit-in for mostly fishing. I am very happy with this boat. Admittedly, it is not good for rough water and it does not accept flush-mount rod holders easily. With that said, it has quite a bit of storage for my tackle, dry gear and beer. The seat is completely adjustable and comfortable with leg support and the Konsole is AWESOME! Dry box, cup holders and tackle storage. As I said above, it's not a good rough water boat, but the advantage to it's low profile is that I don't get blown around as much when the wind picks up. The length and weight are about as much as I want to deal with, but the hull design helps it track more like any other 14'. There are better/faster touring style kayaks and sit-on-tops are more fishing oriented, but I am convinced that this is among the best all around, multi-purpose kayaks.