Submitted: 11-14-2013 by tdaniel
I debated writing a review about a boat that is currently unavailable. They seemed to be available from 2009-2011 and I got mine on clearance for less than $300.00 on the internet.

This is a stiff boat- the floor is rock solid unlike many of Sevylor's products in the past. It handles whitewater well- Mine has been run many times down the New River Gorge in WV. It has proven to be more durable than my Tomcat- a vinyl bladder boat.

The seat on the DS sucks. I feel like I'm doing squats when I'm in this boat but the younger crowd doesn't seem to mind it as much as I do. You'll benefit from adding some straps for your legs. Its a wet ride but the boat is super maneuverable and easy to climb back into because the tube diameter is smaller than most other ducks.

Good luck finding one. They're a great value if your looking to get into whitewater on the cheap.