Submitted: 12-05-2000 by Craig

Having spent most of my life on the water in sail boats and now living in North Central Florida I knew I need something to get me access to the multitude of springs and rivers in the immediate area. I bought my Loon 3 years ago and it has taken me hundreds of miles and to places I could only imagine! The key for me was to find a way to get the boat to and in the river then back on the car without hurting me, the boat or the car. It took some resourceful thinking. I came up with a pulley system in my carport that will hoist the boat up off and then either drop it on top of the car again or into the back of the car when I go alone. The key is to devise a system to make it easy and that so nothing gets damaged! The easier it is the more you'll get out! I'm out several times a week now! I love my Loon!