Submitted: 11-11-2013 by LVPage

I have owned a Space Trailer with their added boat / bike rack bars for almost two years and have used it most often to go camping with my kayaks. I LOVE this trailer because it is lightweight, it keeps all my stuff locked up and dry (like tent, pads, food bags,) AND I can have a couple of kayaks on top. But coolest of all, I can open up the trailer to get inside to my gear without having to take the kayaks off the racks.
A GREAT design.

I saw it at a kayak symposium up in Bayfield, WI area, and knew in 10 seconds it was the trailer I had been looking for for years. I know this is kinda too-glowing, but it really is a wonderful design. Check out their website and see it for yourself. The only thing I would change is maybe put a metal stone / road debris barrier on the lower front, otherwise, it's totally ready to roll with all your toys and stuff in tow.