Submitted: 11-09-2013 by Keith Worrall

I have had my Golden Hawk since May of this year and have used it for all kinds of water activities. My wife and I first fished out of the canoe for crappies in the spring and had a blast. The canoe was very stable and easy to paddle around. It performed great on river float trips and I even found my self standing up and fishing quite a bit. I like that it is stable enough to stand up and fish out of because I have a bad back and need to stretch quite often. I have caught some big fish in my canoe this summer and had no problem landing them.

This model came with a built in 12 volt battery holder and has the positive and negative wires molded into the canoe. My 35lb thrust trolling motor worked great for long trips on the water. Also i put my four horse motor on the back of the canoe and it performed great. This fall my friend and I have used it for water fowl hunting and i could not believe how much weight it could handle. We loaded it up with about 50 duck decoys, back packs and our guns and it handled it no problem. My buddy said he liked it so much that he plans to buy one for him self next year. Also like the fact that it is so lite being made of fiber glass I can load and unload it by my self. All around just a great canoe...