Submitted: 11-04-2013 by RPM

I have owned this boat for a few years now,so I thought I would give my 2 cents worth of a review.(My history) Having paddled for 40+ years now on all kinds of water thru out the lower 48,Canada and Alaska and worn out a number of boats, I like Wenona Boats currently owning 3 of them,the Rendezvous is a Solid design for its purpose, which to me is going down a river and handling what ever 'flow' one encounters on a Class 1 to 3 river.

I can pack Lots+++ of gear and food for a multi-day outing,and still find it a fun boat to paddle.The boat does need foot braces in my opinion, for paddling thru the flats, or encountering high head winds and such,the boat is pretty fast for a craft with 2 1/2" of rocker. I also like the color [burgundy] because its different than most boats out there. I also fish out of it,so the stability is just fine with me, no problem. IMO a great Design!