Submitted: 10-14-2013 by sgordley

I purchased this boat to do expedition like kayaking. I recently took the boat on a 4.5 day trip down the Delaware River. I carried all my gear in the boat for the entire trip. The boat had sufficient room.

We had significant rain the first night out and the river went up about a foot. The boat did well in all of the rapids on the river which I believe go up to Class II. I never felt at risk of flipping the boat. It seemed to mainly shed water well and there were some waves probably 4 ft.

The boat takes a bit to get going, but it cruised well particularly with the large load of supplies. I was able to do ~40 miles 3 days in a row. I completed the 160 trip in 4.5 days.

I don't know the below deck storage capacity but I wish that I did. I'm not sure why Wilderness Systems/Confluence Watersports don't provide this information. I've asked them through their website. No response from them. Disappointing. I also have asked another question about registration and warranty and they didn't respond to that question either. Otherwise, I'm totally pleased with the boat.