Submitted: 10-07-2013 by Javlinshapr

I own a Remix 69. I'm 6'1" 220 with size 11 feet.
Pros:
• FAST - like everyone else says
• Punches holes like Mike Tyson and generally stable. This same property holds true for diagonal waves, and funny water.
• Carves well
• Rolls like a champ - confidence building for newer people

Cons:
• The space behind the seat is a little tight to get bulky items in, but lots of room when they get past that point
• Some say it is hard to turn, and I thought so too until I changed my paddling style. The boat has to be driven from the front, turning strokes anywhere behind the knees will be near useless, Sweeps MUST start at the bow and go the full arch. Without this, they will seem 1/2 as effective as you would think they should be. Try a Duffek, or an open face bow rudder(plant the paddle way up front and vertical, open the power face with wrists cocked up).
• The boat is a little light on Primary stability, but after a day or two, it becomes a lot of fun to lay it deep into the secondary and carve.
• Could do with a smidgen more room in the toe box for big-feets.