Submitted: 11-30-2000 by Chris Beard

The Trickster is the best play boat in the world right now! Seriously! In the Trickster Corran Addison has created a boat with very high performance yet at the same time being forgiving. The "spin disc" system on the bottom of the boat makes the boat very loose (a Riot specialty)in fact probably the loosest boat I've ever paddled. Did I mention this boat carves? Well the Trickster carves like nothing else, which makes it really outstanding to surf. Fins can also be attatched to the hull, I'm yet to try this though. The D3 (device 3) seat can be adjusted back and forth or up and down or both. Cranking the seat up to its highest level is wicked for tricks as you have more leverage with your body. Overall the Trickster truely is an amazing boat. Riot really have revolutionised the play boat industry with innovative designs and ideas. They truely are the leader in this boating category. I hesistate to give any boat 10/10, but I really do believe this boat deserves a 10. If you want a playboat which is fast, loose, carves is awesome in holes and surfs like a dream do yourself a favour, forget about Dagger, Perception, Pyranna or Wave sport they are a year behind in their designs. Get a Riot, get a Trickster you will not be dissapointed, I assure you.