Submitted: 09-14-2013 by 600rider

My wife and I bought two Perception Sport Blast kayaks from Dunham Sports the end of July and have had a hard time staying out of them! They were $299 and we had a "Hot deal" online coupon for $100 off of each and also bought Harmony Drifter paddles that were $60 and had the coupon for $25 off.

These are our first kayaks and was not sure my wife would like "yaking" turns out that when I get home from work she is in he swimsuit and has her gear read to go! We have an app that tracks our outing and have nearly 70 mile on flat water lakes around our home. I was afraid she wouldn't be able to keep up with me (not that I am in great shape) but she has no problems at all! We are having a BLAST with them. We are into nature and birds and love that we can sneak up on them. We looked at boats that were a lot more money but jumped at these for the price and have been very happy with them.

I give it a 9 out of 10 because there is always room for improvement but I don't know what except for a cockpit cover to come with it!