Submitted: 09-14-2013 by CaptainSlow

I rented one of these for a day thinking I might like to own one since these are very affordable kayaks. I specifically chose the 11' boat in hopes it would go straight, but unfortunately it would not (this was true for both when paddling and when coasting, I think it pulled to the left iirc). This was in a pristine weather day on a small lake, about as flat as flatwater gets with no real wind or currents to speak of and practically no other boat traffic present. The seat was reasonably comfortable and the storage area seemed dry enough. The large but not enormous cockpit size made it easy to get in and out of. I did not wet exit the boat so I can't comment on how it would perform in that scenario.

If you're just looking for a cheap boat to poke around in for a couple of hours, this boat should do but I think there are better boats for not tooo much more money (i.e. Pungo), but I would not recommend it for longer paddles or overnight trips.