Submitted: 09-11-2013 by MADfisherman

I got my Scanoe in June of this year and I love it. I also have a bassboat and did a lot of fishing on Lake Michigan running a charter business with the family. I've been in boats all my life. I can get this boat into places that I can't with any other boat to fish and lakes that you can only bring boats with electric motors. I put a 50lbs. trolling motor on it and have a portable fish locator.

I've had the wife and kids on it and it's a stable boat. Now I'm just getting it personalized and comfortable for fishing. The best part is that I have a Hyundi Tiburon and a old ski tote carrier for the top of the car that the canoe fits on perfect for hauling.(I don't have to use my Ford F250) It's pretty easy to get it on the top of my car. I now can't wait until next spring so I can fish out of it. I just got back from taking it to a place in Michigan fishing and caught a bunch of fish that I wouldn't have been able to get to in a bigger boat.

Like I said I really like the canoe and can't wait till next season.(this season isn't over yet) I would recommend this canoe to anyone. It's a great boat to get out in and enjoy the outdoors.