Submitted: 09-07-2013 by trin7

We own two Necky Kayaks, both have been superb quality. We have the Tesla and the Tofino and they have taken us on many adventures, our longest trip was 6 months on the BC Coast going from our home of Kitimat to Vancouver, BC. It is extremely stable and able to pack a ton of stuff. It's like car camping and you can kayak in style. My husband paddled the Tofino by himself so it's easily handled by one person. The front cockpit was used for large format camera gear and a campfire tent - no need for a tiny, cramped tent. It easily handled any big wave we met. In our six months we had snow, rain, hail and bright sunshine. The finish remained perfect except for the dings we put on it getting to the beach through surf.

I highly recommend this to novice and experienced paddlers. May as well travel in style!!!!