You are responding to the following review:
Submitted: 08-23-2013 by Mark R
where to start!!!
suppose a 9 plus.....here on these babes
I'm a kayak nut been kayaking since 1986 in Cal moved home to Fla in 1998 to live on the salt water.
it's just a durable tank....
- this boat does everything ok...fairly fast...you can load it with junk...it's stable...you can even fish DRUNK on it!
- we own 3 now and I've sold 2 of the older classics ONLY because I dive also....and this is my main driver to get to a kayak scuba site. You can assemble your tank,BC, and reg set up prior to getting underway in the rear tank well. this thing is a pick up truck on the water!
- no BS now it's not my favorite boat...it's no Eddyline.
my favorite yaks in order are:
1) Eddyline Raven my daily ride ... it's da bomb
2) Eddyline Merlin for tight areas or flat water
3) Perception Avatar for long distance where I'm on oysters and rocks lol
4) the Scuppers..... and we own 3 of um! great for company or just amateur night..;) they are the barn mares ...
* All you need to do is submit the form above and an email message will be sent to the owner of the ad you are enquiring about.