Submitted: 08-23-2013 by klcourtney

I recently purchased two 2013 Pungo 120s for my wife and I after doing a lot of research and reading many customer reviews that were extremely helpful. We also took the advice of many of the reviewers and tried out the kayaks that we were interested in at a Demo day sponsored by a local sporting goods store. I was pretty sure I wanted the Pungo 120, but the demo sealed the deal. None of the other rec boats measured up to the overall quality, stability, and tracking of the Pungo for a 12 ft recreational kayak at our price point.

Having enjoyed them now for about 3 months, we are very pleased with our purchase. I think that we will even like them even more as we enhance our paddling skills.

If you are looking for a good rec kayak for use on flat water, lakes, and slow moving rivers, the Pungo 120 will not disappoint.