Submitted: 08-14-2013 by JW

I love my Seda Revenge. I've owned her for 5 years now, and she is the perfect kayak for me. When I go out on Lake Erie from my home just south of Buffalo, on a summer day, I'm the only one who can actually get IN the water. I carry my snorkeling gear, an anchor tied to the bow handle, and I tether my paddle - so I am fully equipped to paddle out like the wind, drop the anchor, go over the side and snorkel - while everyone else is stuck in sit-in kayaks, roasting.

It's fun to go out in waves, and it was also fun to learn to track and steer using only stroke and leaning. She's fast, effortless to paddle, and I've taken overnight trips. This boat is so fun to go out in any weather, because I don't have to worry about capsizing, I just climb back in.

Fun, fast, well built - the perfect snorkeling kayak. I only use my sit-in when the water is below 60 deg.