Submitted: 08-12-2013 by tleerosen

I've had my Wilderness Systems Ride 115 angler for about 6 mos. I am almost totally satisfied with it. It has tons of storage, with 2 dry hatches and a storage well behind that seat (where I keep my tackle box). The seat is very comfortable for long hours on the water fishing, and is adjustable... front to back and the seat back goes up and down. It has very good rod storage, with 1 Scotty rod holder and 2 flush mount rod holders.

The Ride 115 is easy to propel and tracks very straight. My one complaint is that it is very heavy. At 78 pounds it is difficult to launch by myself, but a pair of dolly wheels may make that easier?

This is my first kayak, and I couldn't be more pleased with it. It is very stable... I've tried standing up in it, but have not yet mastered that skill. I'd give it a 9 out of 10, all in all a very good fishing kayak.

Sealline: