Submitted: 08-12-2013 by dkehlenbach
First off, I have to say that these are the most comfortable sandals I have ever come across. The reason for my low rating is the sandal's durability. I have had two pair of these sandals and within a couple of months, they started to fall apart in the toe and heel area. I didn't bother to contact Keen when the first pair came apart, since I bought them at an outlet store. I fixed them with my Speedy Stitcher, and they are still hanging in there.

I called Keen customer support about the second pair. I have had them 5 months and they are starting to come apart. Unfortunately, I didn't get a favorable response from customer service. My wife is active duty military and we are stationed in Puerto Rico. The representative said that they can't ship a replacement pair to Puerto Rico (surprising since there are Keen dealers here in PR). She said to fill out the warranty and they'll "see what they can do..." Time will tell if I can get a replacement pair.

Again, they are super comfortable and I have been using them for all kinds of outdoor activities (hiking, biking, kayaking, etc.). It's just a shame that the quality is just not there.

NOCQUA Adventure Gear: