Submitted: 08-10-2013 by informed

I have been looking for an alternative system to hold my paddles rather than putting them into the wall. I have the Suspenz 2 boat free standing rack and am very impressed with it - and low and behold I find out they have a paddle holder that comes in a wall mount version as well as one that goes on the supports of the free standing rack . And it was inexpensive!

This is a great system - it took literally less than 30 seconds a paddle holder to install - 1 bolt and the wrench supplied with the racks. I like to separate my paddles, so even though the holders come as a pair, I think I will get a second set. They hold the paddles securely and do not interfere with taking the boats off the rack. You get a bonus with these as they come in a small mesh pouch that you can use to hold other things.