Submitted: 08-08-2013 by 4x4cdg
I have a 2012 Coosa and it has served me well. Great for smaller bodies of water and really great at moving water. One thing is that the stability is very good from a primary stand point, that said the secondary is minimal. You will be wet and you need to have a leash on everything that does not float. I run my adjustable seat in the low position to help as it lowers my center of gravity. The high seat position is nice for standing and sight. Beware lean with the seat in the high position and wet will be the word of the day. I live in Middle Georgia so wet is refreshing most of the year so it is all good.

I am very happy with the Coosa and highly recommend it, just understand it's design and stability and your good to go. I also have 2 other kayaks that I use on other types of water and those are better suited to those bodies of water. I am a fan of multiple tools designed for the application of intended use. Multiple kayaks are still cheaper that a "real" boat so just tell your significant other that I said it's OK and mandatory for a quiver of kayaks. Plus she'll have one to go with you and or when friends want to go you can choose the one best suited for you and you'll all still have a great day. All the best!!