Submitted: 08-07-2013 by falconsusi
Originally I purchased the Seals Deluxe Cockpit Covers for 2 of my kayaks. I do like these, but the first time I traveled with them one of the loops that holds the strap to go around the boat broke. I found that I did not like driving with the covers on the boats.

So I ordered the regular Seals Standard Cockpit Covers for the rest of my kayaks. Each kayak has a different size cockpit. The size recommended from the Seals sight was an exact fit for each boat.

Mostly now I use these to keep out any type of critter or insect like spiders out of my boat when not in use. I had a friend nearly jump out of his boat when he found ants crawling all over him because he does not have a cockpit cover on his boat in his garage.

So just for the thought of keeping out ants, spiders, wasps... I like the Seals Standard Cockpit Covers!