Submitted: 08-06-2013 by MK

Many people love this kayak and I know why. It is a long, wide, stable monster of a kayak that is great for fishing. I love fishing from this kayak but that's about as far as I can endorse it. The main reason isnít because it's not a great kayak but because I'm not a huge person at 5'7" and 140 lbs. so this kayak is very hard for me to load, unload, carry and store. If I were a big guy I would definitely like this kayak as it is comfortable, easy to stand in and can carry tons of equipment.

If you are interested in this kayak I would go check it out and see if you are able to move it around with ease or not. Even though I love this kayak on the water I wasn't able to utilize it like I would have liked to because of the difficulty of loading, unloading and storing it. Please remember, a lot of what is good about a kayak comes from personal preference so please try one out whenever possible before making a decision.