Submitted: 08-03-2013 by DM

I just purchased the pulse 100x at Meijer on clearance for $172.00. I have been going back and forth reading reviews and trying to make my mind up as I imagine you are right now. The clearance price made my decision for me.

Everything every other review in here says, both good and bad has some truth to it. However, Pelican bought Coleman and now uses RAM-X hulls on these boats. Trust me it takes a beating. My canoe has lasted for years.

Now more to my point. Thirty minutes ago I was sitting in my new kayak on a local creek here in Ohio. Fishing rod in hand, tackle box between my legs and grinning from ear to ear. More fun than I've had since I was ten. So, if you're looking for a cheap kayak, that will have you smiling like a kid again, just take the plunge and buy it. Also, pick up some extra cushion for the seat.

Watercraft Technologies, Inc.: