Submitted: 08-01-2013 by Terry

I have had the Deuce Coupe for 2 months now and I think it is great. So far if have paddled 4 different lakes and it is great on flat water. The speed boats leave a wake but this kayak is so stable it just gently rocks over them with no need to turn into them. It turns very easily back in the tight canyons of Arizona with the skeg up and we can slip both ends of the boat. Drop the skeg and it tracks straight all the way across the lake even in strong wind and waves.

My wife and I have really enjoyed using this boat and is a beautiful thing when we can paddle in sync. We can hang our feet over the side when we eat lunch and just relax. It is the perfect way to escape the heat in Arizona. 105 degrees outside and 68 degree water dripping on you keeps you just right.

With both of us being in our 60's this has been a great adventure. Transports easily on top of my car, I can load it by myself especially with the help of a rug and the wheel at the back. What a great boat and so much fun.

Space Trailers :