Submitted: 07-31-2013 by mojoman666
Bought these because I learned very hard and very fast that the same sandals that I tube the local rivers and creeks with, would not be good enough for anything remotely canoe related. I own a pair of a popular brand of closed toe sandals but wearing those is like wearing logging boys into the water. I kind of stumbled upon them when I was trying on a multitude of sandals. I was eavesdropping on a sales person talking about the ability to resole these rather than throw them away.

They have very high arch support so with that tidbit I'll also warn that if you go from something like the Hurricane or Newport give yourself some time to adjust, don't just throw these on and go for a 3 mile hike, your feet will hate you. I learned this the hard way too. That being said, if I'm not going to work, odds are in wearing these around. I even have z strap tan lines on my feet.