Submitted: 07-31-2013 by falconsusi
I do like this paddle as it is great for sea kayaking.
But I have one of the length adjustable ones and the little flap that keeps the paddle tight when adjusting the length split. I have tried to super glue it back together, but is not working. However I have found that I only use this paddle at the shortest length it goes 215cm when I am in any of my 4 kayaks I lake paddle. And I am able to just hold the paddle and it stays in place at the 215 length. And the fit between to two halves is tight enough that the paddles do not twist.

About the shape and curve of the blades... Really great. I am really happy with the paddling aspect of this paddle. It handles the water well whether on rivers or on lakes. I have a high angle paddling style and this paddle does not wear me out.

I will probably just super glue the paddle in place to make it into a single shaft and be happy for a long time. Mine has yellow blades and I have been told by boaters that the yellow is highly visible.