Submitted: 11-15-2000 by Jeff D.

In July of 2000 I bought two Loon 100s. My wife and two sons have been sharing them. (Along with several friends I allowed to try them out.) I personally have been out 26 times since July 7. (I keep a log.) Had I read some of the above reviews I might not have purchased them, this is what brings me to write this review. I strongly suggest that some people should stay on land. There is a thing called a sense of balance some of the above people donít seem to have. If they feel compelled to leave the safety of the couch and go out on water might I suggest a nice stable ocean liner. O. K. enough. The point is the loon 100 is a nice stable kayak which also tracks very well for itís 10 ft. size. We have yet to flip one, even under windy conditions or wakes from motor boats. The loon 100s are also extremely easy to carry and load because of their size and weight.