Submitted: 07-30-2013 by sbarbian

I bought this kayak used to explore the rivers and inlets of the South Florida coastline. I was initially worried about the stability of the kayak due to reading other reviews. But I have no issue with the stability. I will say that it is not the stable fishing platform like my friend's Emotion Mojo (which I can stand up on without tipping), but I have had it in some decent waves and boat wakes without any concern of swimming.

The great things about this kayak are the weight, the comfort, and the speed. It is light enough that I or my girlfriend can easily pick up the boat to load it on top of the car. I've been able to sit on the kayak comfortably for hours on end. And since this boat is not built like a stable fishing platform, it is able to move through the water very quickly.

The only negative thing I have to say about the kayak is the hull slap. Due to the shape of the hull, small waves will hit the underside of the kayak and make a slapping sound.