Submitted: 07-30-2013 by willowleaf
These knee-high hard sole booties offer good traction on wet grass and rocks. They are well made and sealed against leakage, also cooler than standard wet-suit booties and tall enough to prevent water from washing in over the tops when launching and landing, or even when you have to wade to drag a boat across sand or gravel bars. Size seems true -- the unisex size 7's fit me (womens size 8 1/2 or Euro 39) and they are roomy in the toebox.

I've found them comfortable even over bare feet for warm water paddling -- in colder conditions I will add wet suit socks inside. My feet have not noticeably sweat inside them on 80 degree days. The only potential drawback is they are a little bit of a struggle to pull on, not having any zippers. Someone with thicker or low flexibility ankles or with very muscular or plump calves might have fit problems with them, so try them on before committing to them.