Submitted: 11-13-2000 by Wilko van den Bergh

The Quadro is a big person's river running playboat. The positive points of the Quadro are the comfort (Go for the soft foam seat!) and the room inside (enough for my 36+" legs). It also has a large cockpit and no central pillars so that it's very easy to get out of (safety). It boofs well, it surfs wonderfully, especially on bigger waves (it will turn on a dime) and it's a cool playboat in bigger holes. I can throw some ends on flatwater, but with my 220 lbs I have less trouble there than lighter boaters. They usually feel that the ends have too much volume for them. The Quadro is easy to roll and it's made of Eskimo's tough plastic. The only real negative things to me are the connection hooks for the backstrap, they are made of metal strips and won't hold the rubber bands very well (can be solved by squeezing them close). Some people I know have complained that the Quadro doesn't have a drainplug. I just use a sponge, that works rather well.