Submitted: 07-27-2013 by informed

I attached the Hully Roller to an Outdoorsman 300. Since the rack is on a truck, the rails are quite high off of the ground and I needed something to assist getting my Kayak onto the rack. While they have helped, they tend to get loose easily and rotate down when trying to load it, no matter how tight you fasten them. There is no locking system, so they could 'disappear' if someone was inclined. They also need to be adjusted a lot for their final placement under the Kayak.

Overall they are helpful, but not everything I was hoping for in an assist system. I purchased 2 of them (we have 2 boats) and will also have to move them to another rack on our SUV - I am not sure how easy they will be to take on and off and given their adjustment issues it might be easier to buy 2 more. Given that the SUV height will be lower, they might work better on it.