Submitted: 07-27-2013 by GEO.JOE

Great boat for the price.
I bought it at Bargain Hunt for just $185 with a big dent in the bottom. I poured a couple pans of boiling water on the dent and popped it right out - so I had a brand new boat for over 1/2 the price.

Pros: The boat fit almost every thing that I was looking for: it is light, large cockpit and 350lb capacity. It tracks well for a short boat and is easily maneuverable.

Cons: The V bottom does leave me wanting for a comfortable place to rest the heals of my feet and my feet get tired but I think I can modify that. I have had the boat high center in fast shallow water and turn me sideways where flat bottom boats slide on down the river, so far I have not rolled it and been able to get myself out of the situation pushing off the bottom of the river with my hands and the large cockpit allows me to get out quickly and stand up in the water.

I wish the seat was little more comfortable - after about 4 hours I'm pretty much done and ready to get out of the boat. I would recommend the boat to others and for $200 I would not pass up another one.