Submitted: 07-27-2013 by Becky Rogers

I have had my Necky kayak for about 14 years now. I have taken it to the rivers, lakes, and Chesapeake Bay. I really like this kayak because of the storage space it has. The lids are large enough to stuff oversized dry bags in, and there is a center opening that makes it convenient to reach suntan lotion, phone, or whatever small items you want to store there.

The rear of the boat has been formed to fit a scuba tank and gear. I don't dive, but use the area for storage of coolers. I can reach back and grab a drink easily from the area. There are drainage holes throughout the boat so you don't have to worry about pumping out water. I have taken corks and plugged the holes if I didn't want the water coming up through. There is a rudder on the rear to help with steering. I use this feature almost all the time.

The Dolphin has been a great boat, and I have had no issues with it at all.