Submitted: 07-27-2013 by Tammy E

I recently purchased a lightweight Current Designs 12.0 Vision kayak and so far I'm very happy with it. I can compare it to my previous boat being a Dagger Blackwater 10.5.

I was on the hunt for a short boat, light weight so I could lift it and with a average size cockpit. I am 5 ft 2 and 120 lbs so I feel like this boat is appropriate for me. I am not a hardcore paddler, more like weekend warrior. I was initially looking for another plastic boat but when Paddle Shack showed the CD Vision to me, I couldn't see myself in anything else.

I used the Dagger on rivers and small bodies of water. With my new CD Vision, I feel like I can explore much more. It moves fast and efficient through the water despite not having a rudder. The seat is adjustable and comfortable. I have yet to use the storage spaces that are available. I feel like this boat with meet my needs for a long time to come.