Submitted: 07-27-2013 by TzTerri

I've been paddling my RTM Tempo for about three years now. My decision to buy this kayak was based on what I would be using it for which was paddling the waterways where I live and using it for snorkeling in the ocean.

So far this kayak has exceeded my expectations. As a platform for snorkeling it can't be beat with its ability to carry all my snorkel gear with room left over. The huge front hatch is great for carrying my dry bags and the storage area in the rear easily holds all my snorkel gear and can also hold a dive tank if I should start diving again.

I was a but apprehensive about being able to keep up with my kayakers in their sit-in kayaks when paddling the waterways but this has proven not to be a problem as I'm often at the head of the pack.

When kayaking out to the islands this kayak easily holds a cooler, chair and all the other stuff that I like to take with me for a day spent partying on one of the islands. It also handles rough water very well.

To sum it up I can't say enough good things about this kayak.