Submitted: 07-27-2013 by bogmonkey

Ten stars says it all...this kayak does EVERYTHING.
I live in St Pete Florida and kayak in a lot of different situations (bay, river, inlets, swamps, and the Gulf of Mexico). The T100 handles every condition really well. It has enough cargo space for a camping trip, but is small and light enough (around 50 pounds) to be easily hauled anywhere at a moments notice. I tend to be pretty abusive of the thing as well, and it takes everything I give it no problem.

Pros: Incredible adjustable seat (super comfy for hours), water bottle/gear holders on each side of the seat, perfect design and functionality in diverse conditions, light weight, ideal "all purpose" sit-upon kayak. Also, this thing is STABLE...I have tried tipping it and it's almost impossible under normal circumstances.

Cons: molded cupholder down by your feet (fairly useless for that purpose), that's really my only complaint.

I had the opportunity to try several brands of sit-upon kayaks, and the Tarpon design is just pure perfection. I have a LOT of hours in this boat and it never ceases to amaze me.