Submitted: 03-31-1999 by BC

The Dagger Seeker (Expedition) was the fist kayak I ever owned. I was expecting a tippy kayak but the Seeker felt very stable from the beginning. It takes waves and wind with ease. I have never felt that the boat was out of control because of the conditions I was paddling in. This plastic kayak can really take a beating and still look good. It also can hold a staight line very well, almost too well at times as it requires more of a sweep to turn it. The only commpaint I would have is that I sometimes struggle to move my feet around as the space in the cockpit next to my feet is a bit cramped. I have know passed this boat on to my son and he really loves it. I would call the seeker a perfect boat to start out with and one that can take you from lake, to ocean, to river and back with no problem.