Submitted: 07-26-2013 by jkraz
I've owned and used a Seals Surf Sprayskirt for 6 years now, and I've been very happy with it's performance and durability. I'm only 5'2", and ordered my skirt with a low fit (shortened) tunnel. The skirt is very comfortable and easy to wear. It fits my Wilderness Tempest 165 combing securely but is easy to pull free in case a wet exit is necessary.

Last year, my skirt was damaged when it got caught under the agitator in my washing machine...(yes, I wash it in the machine). I contacted the company and was delighted with the superb customer service I received. My skirt was beautifully repaired and returned to me within a week, all for a surprisingly reasonable charge.

This year, when I put on a few pounds, I sent my skirt in for a larger-sized tunnel. Again, my skirt was returned to me very quickly, and again, the modification was done for a very reasonable cost. I highly recommend this skirt, but more importantly, I highly recommend the Seals company, for customer service that is second-to-none!