Submitted: 07-25-2013 by drs

I've had my lime green 17 Sport for about 4 months now and really am digging it. It's an absolutely stable design, secondary is amazing. It rolls very nicely and smoothly when you need it to, and when you don't, it is solid as a rock.

As far as features, it has about everything I could want in a touring boat, excellent capacity, excellent rigging, and gets all sorts of compliments.

My complaints are few. You should inspect the insides for any potential "pokers" which may impale your dry bags, but this should be standard for any boat so I am simply stating a complaint since there are no other flaws or things that annoy me.

I've logged at least 40 nautical miles on it so far and if Delta needs a spokesperson, they can get a hold of me anytime. Bulkheads are bone dry. Damn fine boat for the money. I'd give it a 10, but without the rudder, it does make keeping a straight line in the wind a challenge.