Submitted: 07-24-2013 by bradshawm
I have owned my Edge 13 now for close to a year and am convinced that this is the most kayak you can get for your money. For a shorter kayak of just less than 13 feet it has two bulkheads, grab lines and bungees all the way around the kayak, two rubber hatches, a fishing pole holder, thigh braces and a skeg.

The kayak is good thick plastic - tough and durable. It is very stable. With the skeg up it paddles well and turns easily. With the skeg down it paddles straight and fast. I have no problem keeping up with 17 foot touring kayaks. I have fished out of it several times and it works fine, but lacks most of the conveniences of a sit on top. The rubber hatch covers don't seal well, but at 25 inches wide and very stable, this is not a kayak you would roll, or dump easily.

I got mine on sale and then used the membership 20% off coupon at the REI outlet. This boat has popped up there a couple times since I bought mine. I highly recommend it as an all around, do anything recreational kayak.