Submitted: 07-24-2013 by Frank J Ceravolo

I reside in a condo. I have limited space. I wanted a smaller recreational kayak that is easy to store and transport. The Point 65N modular kayak is the perfect choice. The two sections fit in the back of my SUV. This kayak tracks well and is very sturdy. It has a comfortable seat. I had the dealer attach a scotty fishing rod holder and use the kayak for recreational touring and fishing. It has two spacious dry wells and two bottle holder. It has front bungie cords for additional storage. It is a well designed and very functional all around kayak.

This kayak can be made tandem by purchasing a separate center module but it is pricy. The only drawbacks are that I did not care for the rudder system and dismantled it. It is a little difficult to attach t two modular units until you get the hang of it. Otherwise it is a great kayak and I am happy with my purchase.

Suspenz: