Submitted: 07-24-2013 by coosadude
Hands down this craft has great mojo. It moved like butter across the water and was crazy stable. The way the center console is designed allowed me to keep all my electronics dry, and if you're like me the tackle never makes it back to the tackle box until your done fishing, so I was pitching those in the center hatch...lol. The pole stagers on both sides allowed the poles to lay just inside the front edge of the craft to allow them to miss any limbs that got in the way.

Once I got back to shore I removed all my gear to give her the true stability test. Once I stood up in the cockpit I turned and was able to step into the seat, and walk back to the storage area without falling in... I'm not a small dude!! So I was beside myself on how that all turned out.

The design of this craft is a cross between a catamaran and a kayak. With the two sides designed in the shape of a catamaran running parallel to the craft allows the craft to stay very straight with very little correction from my paddling. The design of the bottom being flat allowed the craft to jump up on top of the water and glide with little effort.