Submitted: 07-24-2013 by mjlanger

After owning my 2011 Ride 115 for about a year now, I can finally write a review. I have both the hi and low seats for the boat and it's rigged for fishing.

Pros: it is super stable, it's easy to stand and fish, has a weight capacity of a barge, and tracks well. I trust the boat in the biggest of waves and with inside storage I know my gear is safe. Did I mention that rod and reels can be stored inside the hull, that's a huge bonus.

Cons: It is heavy, with the shape of the hull and weight there's no way I could car top it like my Native Ultimate.

If it weren't for the weight and I was limited to only one kayak in my fleet, this would be it. It has awesome storage capacity, a comfy high seat, stable, tracks well, and in general a very well thought out design.

Final thought, I put it in the same category as a Native Slayer, but it's a good bit cheaper with more storage for your gear!