Submitted: 07-24-2013 by StewartDowd
Let me start by saying, this kayak is a tank, And I mean that it the most positive way possible. It can make it through anything you throw at it. I have had an Eskia for 5 years now, and it has taken me through some very nasty weather indeed. I now have a Delta 17, and the Eskia is still my go to kayak for rough water. I find it tracks nicely.

Has excellent initial and secondary stability. It may not be a lightening bolt in the speed category, but it is plenty fast. It tracks nicely. The seat is very comfortable (can sit in it all day with no aching issues at all), and the kayak is roomy enough for almost any size paddler to use (I am average at 5-11, and 180 pounds). It is a little large for my 9 year old, but she still manages to paddle it.

I cannot think of a negative point to this boat (perhaps the weight, although this has never been an issue with me, so I will not mention it). I would have given it a 10, but nothing is perfect.

Lasso Security Cables: