Submitted: 07-24-2013 by Al

I have several kayaks (Perception Expression 145, Pungo 120 and 140 Dagger 10 and an Ascend 10) and bought the Tsunami 145 for comfort and speed and a little more stability than the Expression. I am very pleased with the handling capabilities and with and without the tracking system.

I've had it over 6 months now and finally got in some big waves and swift current the other day ... other than a splash here and there it glided through the turbulence with ease and grace. I was with a party of folks that had mostly Ocean Kayaks (sit on top) and was able to watch them approach the rapids ... they got very wet .. I did not.

This kayak is going to be my horse except maybe for very small creeks. It's excellent on smooth lakes, big rivers, and fast rivers with rapids ... Class III's are pushing it for me but I'm sure that it would do well with a more experienced person in it.