Submitted: 07-24-2013 by domin1la

I've owned a MsFit Tour PFD for five years and use it for coastal kayaking on the Great Lakes. This PFD has excellent pocket space that stays out of the way for strokes and rescues. The front of the PFD stays down, away from my chin and the arm holes are nice and big. I especially like the VHF radio pocket that gives me easy access to my radio. The short length fits my torso and doesn't get in the way of my kayak deck.

In the newest version, Kokatat moved the placement for the knife attachment and protected it with a flap - excellent change so the end of a knife doesn't get in the way during scramble re-entries. Kokatat also makes a hydration pocket that easily attaches on the back of the PFD. I can hardly wait for my current model to wear out so I can justify getting the newest version!