Submitted: 07-17-2013 by Staktup

I bought a used Pro 2 Tandem for $500. This is the pre-2012 version that does not have the threaded inserts for attaching a trolling motor mount.

Overall, I am happy with this purchase. We don't use it as much as our other SIKs and SOTs, but when we want to get into the water quickly (wife + 5 y.o. son) we take this, or when we have guests over on the lake. It tracks very well and came with 6 flushmount holders. I installed an anchor trolley and can stand n fish or stand & paddle like a SUP.

The two 8" hatches and the whoppeer rectangular hatch allows me to keep 2 pfds, 2 paddles, and the seatbacks all stored inside the hull when not in use. I wish the stern tankwell could accommodate a small, square milk crate, and also be rudder-ready.

Overall, I recommend it as it's features seem to have an edge over some other manus out there (WS 130T, Ocean Kayak Malibu 2).