Submitted: 07-17-2013 by redflash
The construction of 1100 denier PVC on the bottom and sides is strong and tough. The interior surfaces are 840 denier. Each tube and the floorboards have a "Boston valve" for adding air. These are not the best valves available today, but they are sufficient. This kayak comes with a attachable skeg, and tracks very well. It has a full length strake along the bottom.

The Tango 2 comes with two seats, but I intend to use this boat as a solo unit. The seats are unusually high in quality with 17 inch backs for better support, very comfortable, and adjustable. The Tango includes "side handles" for transportation, a variety of D rings, and even has a velcro paddle holder on both sides.

Overall as a lake and class I , II amateur I find this boat well worth the money. I've taken it to Lake Solano, Lake Berryessa, and Lake Tahoe in northern Ca. And I've ridden it on the American river and the Truckee river and found this kayak a lot of fun, and very capable of these types of water

Piragis Northwoods: